My Adventure

My Adventure
WELCOME TO MY BLOG Just want to share all about my thought, my life, joke, tips, some picture , information, etc , i hope can be usefull or ispiration for me and for u all, thank u... ejoy it.. ^_^

Monday, December 24, 2012

WILL YOU MARRY AGAIN IF I DIE ?



WIFE : "What would you do if i died? would you get merried again"?
HUSBAND : "definitely not"
WIFE : "why not - don't you like being merried?"
HUSBAND : "of course i do"
WIFE : "then why wouldnt you remarry?"
HUSBAND : "Okay, i'd get married again."
WIFE : " you would? ( with a hurtful look on her face )
HUSBAND : ( makes audible groan )
WIFE : "Would you sleep with her in our bed?"
HUSBAND : Where else would we sleep"
WIFE : "Would you replace my pictures with hers?"
HUSBAND : "That would seem like the proper thing to do"
WIFE : " Would she use my Golf Clubs?"
HUSBAND : " No, she's left - handed"
WIFE : " --------- SILENCE -----
HUSBAND "SHIT"

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave ur comment plz, thanks