My Adventure

My Adventure
WELCOME TO MY BLOG Just want to share all about my thought, my life, joke, tips, some picture , information, etc , i hope can be usefull or ispiration for me and for u all, thank u... ejoy it.. ^_^

Saturday, October 6, 2012

INVITATION LETTER for Visitor VISA







Im write this article coz my friends from London asking me to make invitation letter for visitor visa, its sponsor document wen somebody will go abroad

Writing an invitation letter for a tourist visa of Indonesia can be quite challenging. It is vital to make sure that all the necessary information is being presented in the letter. There is no exact method or style of an Invitation Letter for Indonesia Visa and you can make it as you like. Look at the following sample which contains all the necessary information which should be present in the letter.

In brief the following information must be present in the invitation letter;

Your visit visa letter must include the following information about the person being invited:
* Complete name.
* Date of birth.
* The person’s addressed and telephone number.
* How long the person you are inviting intends to stay in the Indonesia.
* Details on accommodation and living expenses.
* The date the person you are inviting intends to leave the Indonesia.
* Your relationship to the person being invited.
* The purpose of the trip.

Your letter must also include the following information about you:
* Complete name.
* Date of birth.
* Your status in Indonesia
* A photocopy of a document proving your status in Indonesia.
* Address and telephone number .
* Occupation.



Green Sevilla
Indonesia


October 5th, 2012
The Visa Officer,
Consulate General of XXXX
Address of the Consulate


Re: Issuance of Visit Visa to Mr and Mrs. Smith

Dear Sir / Madam:

My name is Dshie smile and I am a citizen of Indonesia country i was born in Indonesia, December 16th . I want to invite Mr and Mrs. Smith to Indonesia. It is my humble request to issue a traveler (B-2) visa to my friend so that they will be able to visit me in the Indonesia to take holiday.

they will be visiting me for the period of one month; from Nov 1st, 2012 to Nov 30th, 2012. During stay in Indonesia, I will be responsible for them accommodation and other expenses in the Indonesia. During stay in the Indonesia, they will reside with me at my home at Green Sevilla Indonesia.

In case of any query, you may contact me any time on (999) 999-9999.


Sincerely,

(Signature)
dshie smile
[Email Address Here]

this sample is my own data, please do not just copy and paste this sample invitation letter but modify it as per your circumstances thanks



1 comment:

leave ur comment plz, thanks